Friday, November 23, 2012

December 1st Christmas Boutique

December 1st is our Christmas Boutique, Attached is our flyer we hope you will be able to join us for this show...
Please download this flyer and pass out to your family and friends!

We are looking forward to this event! We will have new vendors here for you to choose from, and a huge bake sale!  We are collecting new unwrapped toys for the Wildomar Fire Dept, Also non perishable food.  
Bring your friends come join us celebrate the first day of the most Festive month.
We are always looking for quality vendors/artist to join us.  if you are interested please send me an email with a photo and brief description of your product to salvagechicksnco@yahoo.com  or you can call me at 951-719-6643.

This will be our last show for the year.  My knee isn't much better and I'm sure I will be having surgery in the new year, lucky me! So there will be some changes coming in the new year, please check back often!

Follow us on Facebook and check out my other site  wildoberryfarms.etsy.com and wildoberryfarms.blogspot.com here you will find my handmade items and stitchery patterns.

Check out my Sisters Etsy page Junkfusion.etsy.com  she has her jewelry for sale and some other vintage treasures!

Hope you will be able to join us for our boutique bring your friends and family,  come snack, shop, and enjoy a brief moment of this beautiful season, and find something for everyone on you list!

Thanks so much for following us, we always look forward to your comments,

Salvage Chicks n Co
Debbie 


No comments:

Post a Comment